Show Off Your Cresties šŸ¤©

I almost bought a lilly white crested last week. It was $500 and a nice-looking quadstripe. I would have got it except I ended up getting a pair of fat-tails and another leo instead. Maybe next month if itā€™s still there and I have the money Iā€™ll get it.

2 Likes

Lilly Whites are amazing. Unfortunately they are really common now (in UK at least) and are similar price to other geckos.

I know this is a crestie page, but I still want to see pics :grin:

2 Likes

I just got back from holiday and one of my lil geckos has a tail problem:

Do you think I can save itā€™s tail?
I had someone feed and water the Geckos while I was away but this one mustā€™ve needed more humidity :pensive:

3 Likes

She will most likely loose the tip x

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what I thought :pensive: I gave it a little soak when I first got in but it looks like the Gecko had been making it worse. I expect it will get thrown, but Iā€™m going to try to save it.

Thx

3 Likes

I have some pics in another thread. Iā€™m going to let them settle in before stressing them out too much by getting more pictures (the leo is usually out, so I might be able to get more pics of her).

3 Likes

I wonā€™t comment on there as Iā€™m so behind :sweat_smile:

Very cute, they are so tiny :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I really like the clown isopod. I want to get more varieties, but once they are in the enclosure, I never see them :pensive:

Iā€™ve never been a vendor before, but Iā€™m not sure Iā€™d be good at it. Iā€™d want to spend my time walking around lol

4 Likes

Iā€™m just bad at talking to people. But, I just bring someone talkative to help, and they do all the ā€œhellosā€ and ā€œgood morningsā€ for me, lol. Thereā€™s usually plenty of time to look around. People come in waves and as long as you have someone else looking after the table (someone at a table next to you will usually do it), you can look around when itā€™s not busy (or at the beginning or end).

3 Likes

Fair point. Maybe one day. Hubby isnā€™t a people person, heā€™d go to help set up but he wouldnā€™t do talking lol thatā€™s my area :sweat_smile:

I donā€™t have enough to sell yet. I still havenā€™t put up my babies for sale :scream: I canā€™t choose on the keeper :pensive:

4 Likes

Reptile owners shouldnā€™t go on holiday or you will get the cold shoulder :rofl:

5 Likes

Ooohh youā€™ve annoyed him :joy:

3 Likes

If only I had recorded him. He looked at me then turned away in disgust.

I think he was upset because I didnā€™t have insects. Iā€™ve bought some wax worms so hopefully he will forgive me :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

All tucked up in bed :blush:

5 Likes

Fooooooooooood :rofl:

4 Likes

here are some of ours

5 Likes

You have some lovely geckos :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

thankyou!! :grin::raised_hands:

1 Like

I really want a red LW one dayā€¦ Theyā€™re a bit too expensive for me rn though.

4 Likes

Iā€™m hoping my red girl & red Lilly white produce this year :crossed_fingers:

Iā€™m desperate to see what they can produce. Lilly Whites are very cheap here in UK atm

3 Likes

I got some pics, finally!! Same 2 werenā€™t having it though :sweat_smile:

Only got one with visible pores ATM!

So Iā€™m holding these 2 back, both NVP, first one wouldnā€™t fire up

And Iā€™m not sure if this one is red or just brown colour, but it has blush. Itā€™s such a cutie but itā€™s a little scatty :joy: esp when it comes to food, best feeder of the bunch. I think Iā€™m going to let it go though :scream:

5 Likes