Show Off Your Cresties 🤩

Have to add one of my favorite pics to date of my 8yo gal. Cheesin’ for the camera
Don’t mind the small stuck shed on her eye, we’re working on it.

5 Likes

Hello again!
Feel free to share more of her :star_struck:

3 Likes

Love the tongue :grin: yes, add more gecko pictures whenever you want. That goes to everyone else too!

I got Honeycomb out for a photoshoot for the theme of the month pictures. His only partly fired, but I think it goes well with the theme.

He use to be such a hard Crestie to handle, purely because he jumps like a crazy gecko… He Wiggles in mid air 🤦

6 Likes

Further to a conversation with @ghoulishcresties here is a pic my boys wanted me to take of Strawberry on their monster truck

4 Likes

Yes!!
Your boys are on to something :heart_eyes::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

They’re so pretty! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Such a happy face :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Cookie came out for a photoshoot, but not Halloween themed as my son was playing with the Halloween decor :rofl:

4 Likes

I wish I could bring my crestie, Irwin outside like that! He’d for sure run away though. He’s one feisty gecko!

3 Likes

I find Cresties calm down when they have something like a plant to hide and climb.

I wish I could take mine outside, but my garden is full of kids toys so wouldn’t be very good pics lol plus it’s usually cold and wet here :cloud_with_rain:

1 Like

I take them all outside. Even the ‘scatty’ ones like Beast Boy who you have to chase around the viv to get out. He enjoys it once out, plus i know if he ran I can grab him :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Ducky says hello again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: maybe someday I’ll be able to get more cresties and follow my dream in breeding. But until then… she’s my only one :orange_heart:

7 Likes

You 100% should get her a boyfriend when you can 🥲❤️

2 Likes

I definitely will be! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Strawberry & Kona (previously known as Berb) are getting along well :relaxed:

6 Likes

Love the name :heart:

3 Likes

It was a hard decision, but I think Kona suits her.

I’m so happy, for the first time since getting either Cresties the food bowls have been emptied. I don’t know if it’s both Cresties or just one, either way someone is happy. I’m going to try to put the night cam on them tonight to see if I can capture which one is eating :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

We have so many pictures that I’ve been working up the courage to share. But here we go!

Adults first!

This is Kain, our lone male. He is moving to his bachelor pad tomorrow. He was put with the ladies because he was very sickly when my friend received him and we didn’t think he would be able to mate. We were dead wrong and 100% never breeding him again.

Dahlia and Lilly. Lilly was in shed, and I managed to catch her in the act not too long after she went back in. Most of the hatchlings came from them. Dahlia (the darker one) is my husband’s favorite.

And this is Mad-Eye. One eye is smaller than the other. She is super sassy, and I firmly believe she thinks she’s a sugar glider.

Last but not least, one of the hatchlings watching me as I clean.

4 Likes