Show Off Your Cresties šŸ¤©

Thanks

With great lineage, from a well known breeder and confirmed female. Iā€™d say it does seem a little steep but I know geckos in America seem to sell for more then they do here, so I guess you need to find something similar looking and compare price

4 Likes

I feel itā€™s very pricey. I think Iā€™m gonna keep looking. I feel like I can get my hands on a really good breeding pair for $600 instead of just one crestie. :grimacing:

3 Likes

AHHHHH! So exciting! Iā€™m here for this!

4 Likes

Fair enough.

I got this girl (unsexed at the time) for less than what that one is advertised at & she has great parents so Iā€™m sure there will be plenty of options out there.

6 Likes

Sheā€™s an absolute stunner!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you, I have lots of plans for her when she reaches weight :relaxed:

Here is a pic of Milkyway, just because he was looking super cute this morning :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Awhhhh, all snuggly :heart:

Hereā€™s the clutch mate heā€™s asking $400 for. Why do cresties gotta be so expensive lollll

4 Likes

Tell me about it!

Trouble is the price is dropping all the time so by the time you breed them, youā€™d have to sell quite a few in order to break even just on the original cost Letalone the upkeep of them. I donā€™t see me making a profit for many years (if at all) as I spend way too much on geckos and accessories :sweat_smile: plus I will find it hard to let any go :scream:

Whiteā€™s appear to be popular ATM so will be at the top end of pricing. It is a nice gecko, but you need to ask yourself how much money you have and how much are you willing to spend

Milkyway loves that plant so much! He is usually curled up in the flower all the day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Lillies have gone down a lot of thatā€™s what you mean! :weary:

3 Likes

I told my husband Iā€™d like to save a good chunk of money first that way I can find a pair I really really want. So, back to not looking because Iā€™ll drive myself absolutely crazy if I continue. Lol

Thatā€™s so sweet :yum: I absolutely love crested geckos. My little ducky is just the sweetest thing. :heartbeat:

3 Likes

Good thinking, you donā€™t just want to get one because itā€™s there, bloody hell the amount Iā€™ve spent on Crestiesā€¦ :sob:
I have gotten it back though, but thatā€™s only because I work with certain morphs people seem to jump at atm. But when theyā€™re up to breeding weight then thereā€™s more of them about :upside_down_face:

Thought about breeding Ducky? :thinking:

3 Likes

I agree waiting is best, although if you find a gecko you really really like then at least you know you will be able to afford it :relaxed:

Lilly Whiteā€™s have dramatically dropped in price :worried:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve really considered it, but her morph isnā€™t all that popular here and her head structure isnā€™t my ideal size. :pensive: soā€¦ not really sure honestly.

3 Likes

What?!
Doesnt everyone love Dalmatians?! :thinking::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I sure do! :heart:

4 Likes

The struggle in the US with Lily whites is that most go for like Ā£500.00 sterling as a starting price. Thatā€™s why I didnā€™t think the girls were.

But I also love dals. More spots the better! :joy:

5 Likes

Already been some here going for Ā£200/250, and the other half found one for sale for Ā£100 the other day! :disappointed:

3 Likes

Iā€™m so jealous!

2 Likes

Itā€™s a bad thing, too many :sweat_smile:

1 Like

What?! That is crazy!

2 Likes