Show off your Gargoyles 🦎

Custom made for the Gargoyles :grin:

3 Likes

Those are really cool.

3 Likes

They look really cool. I’d love custom made vivs

1 Like

The guy was brill, and doesn’t take long really to make either!
Paid deposit last Friday and we collected yesterday :grin:

Think we may be looking at eventually swapping from exos to those… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Any chance you can pm the company? I’m interested in other enclosures and custom made ones just might be what I’m looking for :relaxed: Probably not yet though, as we are looking for snake racks ATM

1 Like

I used Rich Rainforest for those. But I’ve used DMS vivs in the past too! :grin:

1 Like

I forget who asked, maybe @ghoulishcresties ?

Heres pics of my girl turned boy… tequila rose, fired up.

IIts still too dark to get daylight pics, and s/he was out looking for attention.

Heres tenneesee whiskey as well

2 Likes

The male is lush!
Anymore side of the he or she? :joy:

Once i finish with thenothers ill take rose out again for side pics. And its getting lighter out as well.

Decided to upgrade sazerac.

Bulge developing on this one too. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:. I am so male heavy its not even funny. I sure do love a retic tho. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Alright, here we go, pics of my questionable little one. Tequila rose

2 Likes

I’d say she’s a she there for sure.
But the other 2 looking male atm :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Im hoping so! Tennessee whiskey was sold as a male, so im happy about that. Sazerac was supposed to be a female. :sweat_smile:

Irish coffee. Think s/he lives up to the name with its coloring.

4 Likes

Legoshi is always unfired atm :sweat_smile:

But today Juno finally fired the first time here!

Cannot wait for this pair to be ready :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

Such a Cutie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Holy crap juno is freaking gorgeous. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wow, she is beautiful!

2 Likes

Thankyou, she’s red based too which is something I didn’t know about until her haha :sweat_smile:

Irish coffees colouring is beautiful, and the markings, zigzag like… I’m a sucker for the lighter ones :pleading_face:

1 Like

I love the one pic of juno, theres a black line on her side the flows thru to her tail and its just lovely. Very visually appealing. Thise two are gonna make some lretty babies!

The red stripes are gooorgeous. Im a sucker for reds. Lol. Oranges are okay, but reds… oof. Be still my heart.

Thanks, irish coffee is definitely a favorite. The subtleness of her coloring… eek! Love it. Her nreeder has a female that is black and white… true b/w andnthrows a couple b/w babies each year that im really hoping to get ahold of. I like monochrome geks apparently :sweat_smile:

1 Like

They’re actually orange striped!
They’re not red, but she came from good lines so think that’s why it’s quite bright on her. And why she’s got the red base and tail too.

Ooooh no way!! I was also waiting on true black/whites from a breeder here who’s pairing this year!
But I fell in love with the oranges… Since my fav colour :sweat_smile:
Though if I rehome a male Crestie, which I probably have too many off, I mean I would have the room… :joy:

1 Like