Show off your Gargoyles 🦎

Well your logic is sound, rehoming a male DOES open up room for another pretty garg. And i fully support this. I actually need to do the same. I habe two half brkthwrs who are nice, but i only need one of em.

I apologize, im still learning where everyone is… are you US or overseas?

All my current kiddos came from one breeder in Florida, and im not allowed in her house cuz ill stuff sapphyre in a pocket and run away with her. Saph is her black and white. Shes also got phantom eyes! Like, cmon?!?!

1 Like

Exactly!!
I mean they are beautiful… And if I’m offered I am not gonna be able to say no :flushed:

I’m UK :relaxed:

Omg, any pics?? :flushed::heart:

Oh lawd… hold plz. I will find pics of my favorite gecko ever. Shes seriously… just. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ok here we go. This is sapphyre of house of lizard. Ill go to jail for stealing her. :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

She’s cool!
But I personally wouldn’t say true black/white as they’re bold in colour and clean, she’s lovely though and my cuppa tea for sure, there’s some like that here for sale that I was looking at, but with bright white too, but obviously the orange stole my heart…

This is the one who’s breeding and I was waiting for babies from-

5 Likes

Loving the Sally trousers :grin::heart:

Holy crap, that is a stunning gecko. Dang.

3 Likes

Holy smokes! :crazy_face:
That gecko is my vision for my boa project!

3 Likes

Tennesee whiskey

Tequila rose

5 Likes

Juno Fired up! Tried too get some of Legoshi too but he’s going into shed the bugger :joy:

8 Likes

Whiskey :tumbler_glass::fire:
I adore that one I will say! Going to be a stunning adult :grin:

2 Likes

Juno is stinking pretttttty!!! Im seriously considering trading my group of cresties for gargs. The garg personality i just adore.

1 Like

Still my most favorite gargoyle I have seen!

3 Likes

I honestly can fully understand…
They’re brilliant Geckos, since getting them again I’ve fallen in love all over again for sure…
I adore my Cresties but Gargoyles are fantastic :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Awww, thanks love!!!

Irish coffee is probably my absolute favorite of my own group.

4 Likes

Mine too :sweat_smile:
I just love the patterning :star_struck:

Their faces are just so much more prehistoric looking than CGs

3 Likes

Yes!!
Proper dinosaurs :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Riiiight?!? Theyre little horns give them a slightly devilish look, that really doesnt match the personality.

My friend who bred my current group is selling me a proven adult female, whose she paired to one of my favorite males of hers… i so cannot wait to get her :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Oooooh so she comes baring surprises?? :egg: