Show Off Your Sand Boas

This girl is from the same litter. They are beautiful. They are not proven gentic as of yet. They are believed to genetic but are not proven. Martin produces some the nicest roughs around. Its a true privilege to own any of his animals.

12 Likes

These are some more of the amazing specimen that martin produces.

20 Likes

Yes, we picked up a pair of those at the same time but I haven’t photographed them yet.

4 Likes

I love your Ronnie sunset & reduced rough scale…Both are sooo stellar!

2 Likes

What an awesome rough scale!! Cool to see

2 Likes

Love the bigger one especially…like steel gray sides…

3 Likes

Thats a beautiful big girl! :heart_eyes: Love the striping on her.

2 Likes

Does anybody have a picture of the pied KSB that was just reacently on the marketplace? It is one of the coolest snakes i have ever seen and definitely belongs on this thread! I truly hope whomever purchased it has plans to breed it and pied proves genetic!

2 Likes

There is no such thing as a pied sand boa. It was likley a redued pattern or splash sand boa

2 Likes

I swear there was one on the marketplace not that long ago and it was stupid expensive, just looked through every listing and its not there anymore. Perhaps it was just a very high expression splash, but if so i have never seen anything like it. But then who knows maybe i just imagined the whole thing… :thinking:

3 Likes

Im not sure what it was but i can with a 100% certainty say there is no pied. If one was to apear and someone posted it, it would be all anyone in every snad boa group was talking about. Chances are it was a very high expression paint or splash maybe even a extreme reduses pattern or something like that. If it was priced ridiculously then it was either fake or probablly a high expresion splash with heavy genes in it. It would be awesome to see a pied though

2 Likes

I do recall the listing and it can still be found by changing search parameters to include sold items as well.

This is my thought. It just looked like a really expensive splash in my humble opinion.

3 Likes

I would be inclined to think that the “Pied” KSB is just a Splash but… It seems to also be a Stripe, and to the best of my knowledge, all of the Splash Stripes produced have been low-white, and the “Pied” is very high-white, so there may be something else going on there. That being said, I wasn’t willing to pay the asking price to find out.

6 Likes

12 Likes

Phoebe was posing for me just now, so I had to snap a couple pictures. Weirdly for a sand boa, she seems to love climbing on various pieces of cage furniture.

13 Likes

My big girl Beverly enjoying the sun!

17 Likes

Just got this guy in today. He is a 2017 Snow GX Paint, our first quadruple visual. We have named him “Flurry.”

13 Likes

That’s an awesome pick up for sure! He looks pretty big too from what I can tell. Any plans on what females you’re gonna pair him to?

3 Likes

He’s actually pretty small. The first female I have for him is a Stripe het GX Paint. I also have a GX Paint het Snow and Albino GX Paint het Anery that need a couple more years to be ready. I would also like to one day breed him to my Snow Splash females to start a Snow GX Picasso project. And maybe someday breed him to a female with my Paradox Snow Stripe to start a project that could produce combos of Albino, Paradox Albino, Anery, GX, Paint and Stripe. And then bring in the Splash gene so I can … blah blah blah. In other words, I’m going to breed him to pretty much everything.

4 Likes

Can’t go wrong with that considering you won’t have to deal with any possible hets from him. Excited to see some of his babies in the future!

2 Likes