Show us your Geckos!

Thought a nice thread of Gecko pictures would be nice!
I’m mad on Geckos, Cresties being the fav here! But we do own an Amelanistic fat tail called Grandpa, a Williamsi and mournings also!
So come on and show off your Geckos! :lizard::heart:

12 Likes

Here are some of mine!

13 Likes

I only own Cresties, I kept saying I’d get a gargoyle… But then I found another Crestie that I like lol

Here is a pic of my most expensive Crestie so far :astonished:

Milkyway my tri-colour Lilly White

17 Likes

They’re all beautiful! Can I assume you’ll be having babies soon?! :smiley:

2 Likes

He’s lush! I assume he will hopefully be having one of your ladies this year? :star_struck:

2 Likes

I hope so :crossed_fingers: he is ready and eager but my ladies are not :pensive:

1 Like

Who will he be going with? :blush: (When they’re ready) Love seeing parents and babies. I usually get ‘family’ photos when they’re a few days old :sweat_smile:

1 Like

He will be going with Strawberry as I really want a red Lilly White, or a high white with red base…I then want to get the red base into the soft scale but that’s a few years off.

14 Likes

Probably not this year, unfortunately. I was planning on only one pairing. But the female I was wanting to breed decided breeding season only lasts 5 seconds. Hopefully I’ll be able to catch her next time! I’d love to have some 75% Albey snow, 25% A1 babies! :blush: :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

This is Grandpa my Amel striped. Any other fat tail people out there? :blush:

13 Likes

Will look forward to seeing them! :heart:

2 Likes

I love my little AFT! She was a runt & has a regrown tail and underbite, & she’s absolutely adorable! She’s the third from last in my picture slideshow above. If I remember correctly, she’s a Whiteout Oreo Zulu (I am pretty new to AFTs so I could be wrong). She’s considerably smaller than my leos. She’s finally starting to come out of her shell & walk to the front of her enclosure to see what’s going on.

2 Likes

This girl is really :fire: ! Love the way she’s looking at the camera

3 Likes

Thanks, she is usually quite photogenic, although in this picture she is saying put the camera down I’m trying to sleep.

3 Likes

Here are some of my new ones/updates on my others I have.

P.s. - the two leopard geckos were just brought into my possession when the pictures were taken. The carpet will be going bye bye and replaced with paper towel.:wink:

13 Likes

They’re all beautiful! Unsure why post was deleted, but lovely geckos! :heart:
Can still see by clicking on orange pencil!

2 Likes

Yeah I accidentally posted one Garg twice and totally left out my other 2. I felt bad. But thank you!

1 Like

This is Corpse (Male) and Zombie (Female). And although Zombie isn’t your typical ‘Pretty’ Crestie, I think her Greyness is pretty darn cool! :blush:
They’ve been paired up So will be interesting to see what happens there!

7 Likes

This is Dolly. :blush:

5 Likes

Beast Boy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes