Show us your Geckos!

Fattie? Hes an adoranle chonker. My fattie is super duper shy.

4 Likes

Yes!
He’s like 90g :joy:
Really?? He’s always out and about and waiting by the glass doors too so he can say hello :sweat_smile:
The girls are more shy but I get them out regardless, they adore me when I have food though :laughing:

5 Likes

I was going through pictures and found some good ones.

Evy at her chunkiest. The belly kills me.

Kain literally climbing the ceiling.

5 Likes

I got a new baby!

Meet Chumpy, my smooth knob-tailed gecko! He is 8 years old and needed a forever home to retire to- I couldn’t resist!

12 Likes

He is so cute! Those eyes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I may have to research these species :relaxed:

2 Likes

@ghoulishcresties yep, i never see maui, unless i go into the reptile room after lights out ajd i happen to see him out before he hides again.

Your dude is life. I adore him.

@mblaney what an adorable dude! If hes retiring was he a forner breeder? He looks so little!

3 Likes

OK. I gotta know what morph this handsome fellow is! My wife was quite enamored with him!

6 Likes

He’s a Striped Amel :grin:

3 Likes

Omg. What a cutie! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

:+1:

I’m seeing one in our future. She hasn’t really wanted one until I showed her this one. Said she couldn’t decide on the morph she liked.

4 Likes

I’m not 100% sure of his history, but I know he was owned by a teacher that surrendered him after COVID-19 closed the teacher’s workspace. Not totally sure if he was a ckassroom pet or for research, but his story tugged at my heartstrings. I’m a sucker for little old men! :blush: And he is really little- my smallest gecko yet for sure!

6 Likes

He’s my fav, also have a female the same and then a female striped whiteout Oreo.

But Grandpa is my number 1! :grin:

1 Like

He is for sure in the best possible hands! He is a cutie.

3 Likes

How about some micro-geckos!

G. vittatus

G. ocellatus

S. nigropunctatus

10 Likes

Lovely! I had a quick question if the community can help me I’m wondering if breeding two harlequins together give you extremes or just regular harlequins again?

2 Likes

You’ll get Extremes and normals.
But keep in mind whatever else is in their lines will also pop out, so unless you know their backgrounds you’ll get ‘Kinder Surprises’ :grin:

3 Likes

you’ll get ‘Kinder Surprises’ :grin:

:joy: lol :joy:

4 Likes

Lune! What are you doing sir?

That is not how you gecko, my friend.

12 Likes

It is how you gecko, but not leopard gecko :slight_smile:

Does anyone have any experience building custom backgrounds for their leos? I am thinking of building a rock background from scratch with mortar. Any suggestions? Thanks!

6 Likes

Im always amazed at how gorgeous gecko eyes are.

12 Likes