Show us your Geckos!

Beautiful designed enclosure

5 Likes

9 Likes

I am so so so so so the master of camouflage.

6 Likes

hi! I’m from Spain. I show you some of my babys!

12 Likes

Welcome to the community! Those are so beautiful babies you’ve got there :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I love the first black night!

2 Likes

They’re all amazing!
What are the morphs? I know the black knights but the first is lush!

2 Likes

I think rainwater something…

1 Like

That would make sense, That’s one of the morphs I was after a couple years ago! Stunning when adults too! Maybe that’s why I like it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Technically all albinos are not differentiable but it looked worth the guess :grin:

1 Like

Thanks, I have 5 solid babys too :blush::blush:

2 Likes

Nop, I haven’t any Rw, there are from the pairing:

Super Mack Snow Tremper Tangerine Eclipse (Pinto Line) x APTOR
And I have babys from the same male x Copper (Tremper Tangerine)

3 Likes

Here’s Colt. He’s wild as a March hare. Person I got him from said he had never been tamed down so they never used him to breed. I bought him because he’s cool looking. He’s just now taking crickets from tongs, but from behind his hide.

12 Likes

He is so awesome :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Here’s a pic of my female (future breeder) gargoyle gecko. Super fired down, but those colors still come through vivid as anything.

11 Likes

Really wanna get some gargoyle geckos once we get the new reptile room set up.

1 Like

They’re fantastic. I can’t wait to get more. They’ve got good attitudes, relatively simple care requirements, they reach a pretty good size, they’re not active during the day but they bask in plain sight most of the time. On top of that, they’re as polymorohic as a reptile can be, they even display a lot of those morphs in the wild population, which makes them a dream to breed IMO

2 Likes

There may be another Gecko joining here tomorrow. Along with 2 new Cresties… I may have found one I couldn’t say no too… I’d of been stupid too… Really… She was needed… I mean it! :grimacing:

5 Likes

What is she, a AFT?

4 Likes

How… How did you know!? :joy:

4 Likes