Show your bright morphs!

So @stewart_reptiles created a thread for dark morphs so I figured we needed one for the bright and high contrast morphs! Show everyone what you’ve got!

5 Likes

I never did any kind of intro post so I’ve never even shared any of mine but out of the 5 I have so far these girls are my brightest beauts! Super pastel yb (het hypo) and Killerblast (het pied)

6 Likes

Here is my Firefly het VPI girly. Her name is Bellatrix.

This is my newest addition to the family, my Banana Champagne Pastel het VPI boy. I haven’t fully decided on a name, and am stuck between Hyperion and Aldebaran.

It took me way too long to get him to hold still long enough for a decent pic :joy:

8 Likes

It’s hard to capture all of him since he’s always going, but this is Octavian! Calibee Spotnose (Het OG). He is absolutely insane in person. The clutch he sired will be completely shedding out soon and it looks like I’ve hit a few more bright babies!

Shirogane - Banana! Can’t beat the classics.

7 Likes

19 Likes

Dang your stacked on snakes huh? I assume breeding has been going well? Lol

:ok_hand: very nice indeed

@nocturne_reptiles Beautiful!!! How old is he?

He’s a late 2016 hatch, @iamgroot!

1 Like

These are just a few of the many holdbacks we hatched this year.:blush:

2 Likes

@osbornereptiles what genes are at play with this ball? I’ve never seen anything like it and it is just stunning!

11 Likes

Thank you. He’s an Orange Dream Sugar and his white is getting better with every meal.

8 Likes

Couple months old, picky feeder at first happy as Larry now. My Fire Bee and Bamboo pastel calico Het Lav

4 Likes

1.0 albino spider

1.0 vanilla pastel het VPI axanthic

1.0 banana yellowbelly

And my grumpy hoggie I just got, I think he’s a orange albino but I’m not 100% sure

3 Likes

0.1 Pastel YBDG from Fireball Reptiles.

4 Likes

Let’s hope these are bright enough to qualify! :crazy_face:

Coral Glow Lesser Pastel Het. Pied

Coral Glow Calico Pied

Coral Glow Pumpkin Pied

Albino Pumpkin Pied

Pastel Pumpkin Pied

Leopard Pumpkin Pied

Paradox Chimeara

Super Special Super Enchi Yellow Belly

Super Phantom Ghost

21 Likes

Here’s just a couple… the od pinstripe is for sale

2 Likes

My two brightest snakes! The first one is a Pastel possible Chocolate Desert Ghost and the second is a Pastel Butter Fire Enchi.

8 Likes

They sure do!!!

1 Like

watermark

I’m just getting into breeding this year, here are some of the stock. What do you think?

4 Likes