Show your silly reptile pictures!

Tootsie has decided she’s now a cinnamon roll.

11 Likes

Cashew is all about that cinnamon roll pose

13 Likes

Ball pythons are now officially being renamed to cinnamon roll pythons :rofl:

10 Likes

Who dat?

10 Likes

It helps that they both look the part, don’t they?:smirk:

@trnreptiles

I would love if that became there new name!
They’d probably become even more ridiculously popular…:laughing:

7 Likes

Some of the strange ways I’ve been begged for food…

12 Likes

One of my baby corns loves to do the same thing. She’ll scoot all the way around and sometimes hang down and do cool acrobatic moves.

3 Likes

Thinking she’s a GTP

9 Likes

My brothers baby girl, Amatan, just snuggling up for a nap…:laughing:

10 Likes

Here you see ms. White performing a nice trick.
She is curled around the holder were i place her branches in. Took one out during cleaning. See the results:

28 Likes

Every time I’m eating Chinese food or fried chicken, my pinstripe always comes poking out and it’s hilarious to walk in on

11 Likes

I love this picture!!! Didn’t even think it was a real snake at first glance!!! Classic!

7 Likes

18 Likes

This thread always brings a smile to my face. Thanks for all your pictures guys, even if they aren’t necessarily for me, they do help calm me down from anxiety and panic attacks.

12 Likes

This genius missed his rat, grabbed a piece of bedding instead, constricted my tongs and hand by mistake when I tried to help get it out, then laid here like this for a solid minute when I got him to let go.

(He’s totally fine, a minute after this he realized it wasn’t food and stared at me with his mouth open so I could pluck it out easily, and took his rat immediately afterwards. This boy EATS.)

((The rest of his body is dramatically draped over the edge of his tank, I had to crop the pic due to the rat.))

16 Likes

Ball pythons are so stupid and that’s why I love them :rofl:

5 Likes

The little guy is contemplating where he went wrong…

4 Likes

Tootsie is the Ghost Hissperer…:rofl:
(I’ll leave now…)

6 Likes

Sunny side up!

11 Likes

“C’mon, it’s totally big enough for us to share!”
“Do you feel a draft?”
“Nope, not at all!”

12 Likes