Show your silly reptile pictures!

Removed image; sorry, didn’t realize the no feeding pics guideline also applied to pieces of chopped meat. My bad.

6 Likes

absolutely gorgeous

4 Likes

Is that a retic??

3 Likes

That is a white lipped python.

3 Likes

3 Likes

You bring me fud???

16 Likes

This is the first time that I’ve ever caught him actually on his bamboo :crazy_face:

10 Likes

A Snake-imon Roll!

12 Likes

Five months after adding it she just starting using the hide the other day, She lives here now.

16 Likes

I dont know why but I’m getting a astronaut vibe from that girl…

:joy:

13 Likes

@eaglereptiles lmao

5 Likes

great picture of his eye!! wow.

2 Likes

Here is my silly snake Christmas photo.

30 Likes

That is adorable.
How did you manage to get the hat on them?

4 Likes

Thanks! It has a tiny piece of elastic under the neck. It probably helps that she’s a chubby girl so it didn’t immediately slide off.

7 Likes

But mom… I don’t wanna…

3 Likes

Whats this pretty xmas spirited serpents name and how old is he/she? My dream 1st snake are corns before I move up to indigo/cribos (drymarchon genus) and stuff like False water cobras (Hydrodynasties gigas). I wonder if he/she will get an extra stocking stuffer of the rodent variety from Santa :thinking:.

4 Likes

Haha, yeah I’ll have to give her a treat in her snakey stocking.

Her name is Gertrude and I’m not sure how old she is. I’m at least her 3rd owner, so she is estimated to be about 6 to 10 years old.

Corns are awesome - I highly recommend them.

5 Likes

Corns were my 1st choice for my 1st ever reptile. They are still my 1st snake choice but they got switched out for 1st reptile in favor of Uromastyx since I believe Ill have an easier time feeding something that eats greens over something that eats rodents at this point of my life. Gertrude is beautiful and I hope Santa def leaves her a xmas treat.

4 Likes

When your roommate gifts you a bearded dragon outfit, but you don’t have a beardie… you improvise!

12 Likes