Show your silly reptile pictures!

I was going to make that comment so you beat me to it! :joy:

5 Likes

Not quite a reptile picture, but…

Alastor was transfixed by the sight of movement in Mina’s enclosure. But he’s a good kitty. He just sits on the bed and watches, he never tries to get at her. (Yes my bedroom is a mess, don’t judge me.)

8 Likes

Alastor is watching a brand new tv channel featuring a “Find The Noodle” miniseries brought to you by “Meow Movies”……

4 Likes

that is a weird looking ball python. Is it an OD pied?

6 Likes

My cats are pretty good, they’ve gotten in a bap on nanners head once or twice, but they didn’t hurt him.

5 Likes

Why hello there

8 Likes

10 Likes

My daughter holding my Peaches. Peaches loves to wind up around our necklaces. Lol

7 Likes

Very nice! Makes me think of my former students and classroom corn snakes. I don’t miss everything, but I do miss that!

4 Likes

Chester. Darling. Wrong kind of mouse.

14 Likes

Not even remotely a reptile, but…this is how my chinchilla sleeps. :person_facepalming:

(That’s also what her cage looks like before my daily spot clean. Mammals are fun. :roll_eyes:)

9 Likes

That’s hilarious Jennifer! And very uncomfortable looking for sure!

4 Likes

The is how Oberon prefers to go to sleep now. I have to put him in his tank when it gets dark……

6 Likes

Sounds like he is a thoroughly spoiled baby now. :grin: :blush:

5 Likes

Yeah and it’s been less than a week since I picked him up! I think I have created a monster :japanese_ogre:!

5 Likes

I’ll just save this one for later mom!

8 Likes

You’d think a small, squishy, delicious little prey animal would sleep curled up and hidden, but no, she just splays out in the open. First time I saw her like that, I thought she was dead.

Oberon is adorable, I love him. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you Jennifer! :joy:

5 Likes

Love the goofy googly eyes on the heads of snake sheds. :joy: This one is from Mina the blood python.

9 Likes

Follow up to my last non-reptile picture…this is an exhausted chinchilla. She spent an hour running and jumping in her playpen. When I put her back in her cage, she took a drink of water, jumped up on her shelf, and immediately zonked out like this for the rest of the day.

8 Likes