Sissy gave me a perfect shed this morning

My Spotnose girl after a shed showing off in the morning sun. She’s growing like a weed, LOL.

12 Likes

Very, very cool! She’s a pretty girl!

8 Likes

Nice full shed, no humidity issues for you! Have to second @spottedbull she is a very pretty girl, and a quality example of the morph!

7 Likes

Love love love Sissy’s head stamp @buckeyeballs! I’m with @banereptiles! The humidity must be spot on for her! Don’t touch those dials!!! Lol! :grinning:

7 Likes

Btw @buckeyeballs I love that table in the picture too!

7 Likes

Got to love spotnose! Such a good morph.

7 Likes

Thank you @spottedbull , @banereptiles and @caron. She’s always been very friendly and curious.
I actually had 4 shed out but hers was the only one laid out straight in her tub. All the others was like a rolled down sock.
I’m fortunate not to have issues with humidity.
I definitely agree @lumpy and Spotnose compliments several morphs.

8 Likes

Lucky you! That’s a perfect shed for sure! Ugh, mine are always the rolled up socks kind :rofl:
Perfect analogy by the way!

7 Likes

LOL , It was the best way I could think of how to describe most every shed I get from my snakes. No matter how fresh they are , I can never get them rolled back out to look like a snake again :joy:
One of the grandson’s wants it to take home to his mother. I’m sure she’ll be very happy with me when he shows it to her :rofl:

5 Likes

Thanks @caron ! I’ve thought about sanding it and giving it a fresh coat of stain but I really kinda like the petina of it.
I found it on FB marketplace. Thirty bucks for an oak table and three chairs was a really good deal.

5 Likes

Wow, she looks great. Gotta love a clean shed. Im always excited when one of the boas sheds, lol. Great picture👍

5 Likes

Thank you my friend @dsed. I really like her but not sure what direction to go with her to start when she’s old enough. I mean Spotnose goes so well with a wide range of morphs. There are also several that wipe the headstamp out completely such as pastel and lesser to mention only a couple. Those are not an option for me.
I’ve actually got my eye on a GHI cypress leopard male I’m thinking of adding to my collection. Cypress Spotnose together look amazing. Cypress does erase the stamp but the colors gained I think make up for it somewhat. Then get clown in to it , WOW! Then there’s always Opie , my OD fire yellowbelly boy. So many ways to start ! LOL…

4 Likes

Yes I agree @buckeyeballs! And leave it like it is! :+1:

6 Likes

Heck yeah, spotnose has so many great great options. The cypress, GHI would look amazing IMO. Always looking forward to what you do buddy.

5 Likes