Snake came today covered in clearish red bugs help pls

As previously mentionned you cannot mention names or leave feedback on the forum but can do so on the Market Place.

2 Likes

yes see i told him red is possible thank u at least I have some validation and I couldnā€™t take a picture with my phone and hold the flashlight at the same time but I happened to have a flashlight right there on my floor and I shined it on the things on the poor snake and thats how I saw that they were little bugs with a flashlight I mean just naked eye I could tell something was off looked dirty but I grabbed the light bc she was a champagne and they naturally look like dirty right so I wanted to make sure so lucky had the flashlight there to see clearly

1 Like

okay and my husband Ryan did the transaction on his morphmarket bc it was a birthday gift for me he did not want me to see so I will let him know to leave the feedback there thank you

1 Like

ya i showed my husband this thread he sees you all and we thank you for listening i just freaked out bc I know what I saw you know and I appreciate the advice and listening ear and if anyone prays I hope that they could pray for us and for the little critter to have some comfort im sure she must be exhausted by the looks of things i think in fact she is thank you all

2 Likes

hopefully the experience does not discourage you but just please know that most sellers are not like the one you experienced. I myself was scammed the first time i bought from MM but that was because i did not research the seller prior. Hopefully your next experience is much better!

6 Likes

thank you all was in the shower (again) my anxiety was through the roof when I started this thread and I feel alot better like I can manage this now totally a God send thank you father God and jesus thank you all are so awesome I just absolutely know the reptile community is not all like this u have restored my faith and my little noodles say hello :snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse: have a great night all your angels :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

4 Likes

And I believe we are done here obviously I will invite some of you to go over our guidelines this will benefit everyone moving forward.

Donā€™t divert a topic by changing it midstream.

If you have a concern or a question please reach out to the staff privately via PM do not do so on a thread. Let the staff handle any issue that may arise so it does not distract from a threadā€™s original topic, or escalate something that may already be under review making the staff decision more complicated.

If you have an issue with a post that you believe was flagged, edited or removed by mistake we ask that you not address this in a the public post or thread. Instead please bring your concerns the staff via PM.

8 Likes

Hi guys, as a reminder as to why we do not allow discussing seller performance in these forums ā€“ and where the appropriate places are to do so ā€“ please follow this link to read the detailed answer here:

I would also encourage you to share this link as this question inevitably comes up in the future by new people who havenā€™t read that one.

The reasons for that policy are independent from the reasons we have for other policies, such as the ones @stewart_reptiles has restated above.

Letā€™s try to outdo each other in showing tolerance and grace.

9 Likes