Snakes In Movies

Other movies about or featuring snakes:
Snake Island (meant to be scary, mostly hilarious)
Stanley (will NOT watch again, it’s pre-Humane Society & there’s a horrifying amount of actual snake snuff)
The whole Boa/Python/BvP franchise
Snakes on a Train (seriously)
One of the CSI franchises features an episode about a practical joke victim who died bc someone put cobra venom in his coffee not knowing about his gastric ulcer. The cobra proceeded to eat its babysitter’s Chihuahua (off camera).

I could list low-budget creature features about mutant snakes all day long, really. In the meantime, RATTLESNAKES in an Egyptian tomb will still be cracking me up forever.

1 Like

OH RIGHT, and there are king/milk snakes of some kind shown briefly in both Jurassic Park: The Lost World (T-Rex comes to camp in the middle of the night, everyone piles in behind a waterfall, the guy who runs bc a snake’s going down his shirt gets chomped) and Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest (while the crew are walking their bone cages up the cliff).

I think I’m done now but if any more pop into my head I’ll post again later.

1 Like

Post Malone Rockstar video has an all black snake. Maybe Mexican black king snake?

2 Likes

Lemony Snickets A Series Of Unfortunate Events has a herpetologist and an albino Nelsons Milk snake…along with the Incredibly Deadly Viper (who is actually completely harmless :wink: )

6 Likes

There’s a 1987 film called The Witches of Eastwick. I remember a scene where Cher wakes up to find many snakes (like at least 50) in her bed. Pretty sure they used real snakes.

2 Likes