So addicting and looking forward to start breeding!

This is Squishy. She’s a Fire, Enchi, Pinstripe, pos Het Ghost. Can’t wait to prove her out in a couple few years. Any tips on a nice male to pair her with?

2 Likes

Well depends on what you like and if you prefer recessive or co dominant genes. For dominant I always like Mojave or lesser for most morphs and recessives would definitely be clown or pied but desert ghost is always nice too

3 Likes

With her being possible het ghost I’d shoot for a ghost male to prove her out. Ghost, aka hypomelanism, is a cool recessive mutation that takes black pigment down a notch. Something like a ghost enchi male (shooting for super enchi, ghost, pinstripe, fire). Want to make some all white ball pythons? A fire male will result in 25% of them. There’s a number of directions you could go but proving out the het ghost would be my initial priority.

1 Like

Thank you so much and I do wanna prove her out I’ll write that down for a must have male. Awesome advice here so happy to be part of the ball clan!

1 Like

Awesome thank you I want to go the recessive route they seem to hold prices better and as I grow I’ll open another way I would like to go. Appreciate taking the time and replying (:

Of course no problem, glad I could help. Pinstripe clowns look awesome so it would definitely be a worth while project if you decide to go that route

1 Like