So sorry about this

I have recently set up a profile and I am trying to contact a seller but I cannot seem to find the “inquire” button listed on a page or any other to contact sellers. I’m so sorry to ask this on here but I just want to learn and take care of my baby hognose best I can. Thank you MM!

3 Likes

Hey @tpthompson0

This here is just the forum side of things. You can find sellers and animals here:

3 Likes

Whoops maybe I misread :sweat_smile:

Lets take this listing for example, you don’t see the inquire button on it?

4 Likes

Great!!! Thank you so much!!!

4 Likes

Hey @tpthompson0! Welcome to the forum! So glad you found us! You are at the right place for information regarding all reptiles including your baby hognose! The people here are the very best. The knowledge and experience they have is immense and they will advise you every step of the way to help you maintain a healthy happy hog! Btw we have a lot of fun too! :blush:

4 Likes

thanks for the reply. everyone already is great. nobody trolling me for no reason. you dont know what you dont know you know hahaha so i just have to ask and learn. ive always been a “snake head ed” but want to continue to better my knowledge base especially with my new baby hog. ive already read some of your posts elsewhere so thank you for being so inviting.

4 Likes

You are so very welcome and remember that there are NO DUMB questions here! We don’t ridicule people. We support each other in the good times and the bad as well! :blush:

EDIT To Add: We LOVE pictures!!!

3 Likes

Thats very good to know!
Ill get a picture on here as soon as I can because I love pictures, too, and I have more questions about my baby hognose already, but I am not at home with him currently.

4 Likes

The forum here is also a great resource for asking as well. I know breeders can be busy at times and especially when a big show just happened like Tinley this last weekend.

I’m not personally as well versed in hognose care, but I can definitely point you to snake discovery on YouTube as being one of the most well-known hognose keepers.

Otherwise, perhaps making a thread in the forums here will gain some more attention. There are quite a few people here who keep them. There’s also a chat feature as well. Maybe you can make a quick, “anyone have a good hognose care guide?” Post there as well.

4 Likes

I have a hognose as well so I can maybe help you here and there! :blush:

2 Likes