Some Ads are "Faded?"

Just wondering why some of the ads look thusly…

4 Likes

This is, apparently, a new design feature… Instead of actually blocking ads from the stores you have said you want blocked, now you still get to see them, just “faded”

6 Likes

I actually really like that stores you block aren’t completely removed. I’m not always browsing to buy. Sometimes I want to just look at animals or find a specific combo. In that case I don’t care who they’re from and want to include those I may have blocked.

5 Likes

Interesting…. I feel that if I block a seller, I shouldn’t see their ads. What would even be the point of blocking a seller anymore if you’re going to still see their ads? I guess you would know their someone you don’t want to buy from potentially, but I’ve blocked sellers solely because the number of ads they post that I just have no desire to see.

8 Likes

I feel like this is a feature that would better suit to search option and not casual sales viewing.

Like a little box check “include blocked sellers” in the search if we needed.

I have some sellers blocked because of Reasons™️, and wouldn’t be looking to buy from them…but sometimes when doing a particular combo search I may want to see what has been produced in the past. It could be handy for that.

9 Likes

Agreed. Being able to turn them on or off would be ideal.

6 Likes

Ah, yes! Now that I look at the ads, those are people I have blocked.

Yeah I think that an option to totally remove or have them “faded” like that would be better.

4 Likes

Just curious, why did you block nerd?

1 Like

I have my reasons.

5 Likes

Agreed… I got really sick of having to skip forward fifteen pages every time a certain seller would renew or update listings. I guess I will just no longer be browsing that category

Same same

5 Likes

Ok, I was just wondering as I don’t follow nerd too closely so didn’t know if I missed something

2 Likes

Can’t say that I blame you there…… I avoid anything NERD…….

3 Likes

We will be adding a “Hide Blocked Stores” filter, which can be made the default on searches.

The old way of doing it was too heavy to maintain as we grow.

7 Likes

Cool beans!

5 Likes

The filter has been added :blush:

8 Likes