Spot What’s Wrong

Really? I’m also incubating a clutch of bearded seal eggs, though mine hatch on march 78th, 2062. However i heard that they also eat young jackalopes and newly hatched lord voldemorts. Congrats on your clutch of bearded seal eggs.

4 Likes

Should I add you to my waiting list? :joy:

3 Likes

Unfortunately the pygmy subspecies of bearded seals is now extinct. Their numbers were severely depleted due to predation by chupacabras and over collection. The last known specimen died in captivity at Sea World in 65,432 BCE where it was used to entertain crowds of Neanderthals.

6 Likes

This thread just gets better and better.

Got any tips on being a bearded seal breeder? I’ve been looking at them for a bit, but those long incubation times are brutal… :joy:

4 Likes

Don’t do it! Do you know how hard it is to secure unicorn foal feeders?

2 Likes

It sounds like you may be out of luck. They take a minimum of 3 generations to hatch so unless your grandparents has one then you may need to look for an old dude to give to you in their will.

2 Likes

Man, that’s really unfortunate. Maybe I should just settle for being a unicorn foal breeder, according to eorr, it seems like there’ not enough of those to go around.

2 Likes

I know a way to get those pure unicorns all those who need them…

Happy Gangnam Style GIF by ZDF heute-show

Come and get him…:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yes, unicorn foals are incredibly hard to obtain. I’m lucky i got my hands on a good source of captive bred unicorns.

2 Likes

“Training snakes from scratch” :joy: I’m aware some snakes can be target trained but this is just hilarious.

1 Like

Yours don’t sit, stay, place, and roll over?

2 Likes

What do you mean? With a bit of help I taught mine to become a professional high diver. Now he is in the top 15 (yes he competes in the human league!) in the world and needs 0 help from me now. I think one of the big motivations for him is that depending on how much money he brings in is how big of a mouse he gets.

2 Likes