Start of something new!

Hello everyone! My name is Jordyn or sometimes I go by Ash, I’m a young and avid reptile keeper aspiring to do small hobby breeding of boas in the coming years.

I currently have a small collection of animals:
-Male Normal (possibly Sonoran) Boa Constrictor

-Male Jungle motley het albino kahl Boa from Josh Roye

And a Mojave ball python from Lincolnland exotics.

I’m glad to be here and hope to make a few friends on here!

MorphMarket Store:

Facebook:

8 Likes

You’ll love it here. So many great people willing to help and conversate. You have some nice snakes my friend.

4 Likes

Thank you! It took a bit but I’ve decided to focus on keeping and breeding boas, they truly are stunning snakes. Hope to produce my first litter once my female is of age until then I will read and learn

6 Likes

Definitely agree, something majestic about boas. Our new male will be coming home this week so its hurry up and wait until I can hopefully have our first litter. Looking forward to your progression.

4 Likes

stares in judgement litter? Pft hoy hoy, we only use proper terminolgy around here. They are called noodlepacks

3 Likes

Welcome! I love love love the community of people here! I joined just a short while ago but I have conversed with a lot of great people! I don’t have Facebook so this is as close to social media as I get. If you have a passion for reptiles, this is the place to be!:snake::wink::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome, Ash! Ditto to what everyone above said: this is a GREAT :sunglasses: group! And you definitely have the start of a beautiful :snake: collection!

3 Likes

Welcome! Your boas are beautiful. I’m a long-term corn snake addict who admires all creatures and I love seeing what others are passionate about. One of the things that I enjoy about the MorphMarket community is that “cross-pollination” between different areas and passions. You’ll love it here.

3 Likes

Couldn’t agree more!

2 Likes

This is one of the truest things I have ever read :wink:

4 Likes