Stimulating the economy!

I have some wonderful additions coming in next week! A male Scaleless het Caramel ph Amel Motley and Terazzo. Finally settled on the name Surakos for him. Pictures courtesy of the co-breeder.

And 0.1 het Scaleless Caramel ph Amel Motley Terazzo, about settled on the name Tanar.

7 Likes

I’m so jealous! Those are beauties! I’ve been working towards producing some scaless corns myself.

1 Like

I had a female visual, loved that snake! But she passed away, so I’ve been looking to get another. I have a male Sunkissed het Scaleless, poss het Amel and Caramel. But I was offered these and even though the male is the visual, I got thinking about it. My Palmetto also coming is poss het Caramel and Amel, so the 4 of them could produce some very interesting 12-15 year projects and I couldn’t pass them up, lol. Though I am now banned from looking at reptile classifieds until we can sell quite a lot later this year!

They are here! And a last minute addition from another seller.
Surakos.

Tanar. She is a total sweat heart so far!

And Iselle, female Scaleless poss het Amel.

5 Likes

And my last indulgence arrived today, Ashara. She seems to have a very sweet temperament so far. Very happy with her!

6 Likes

Nice addition! Is the darker side of her face paradoxing or just her pattern?

Just her pattern. Though the markings on her face are why I picked her.

1 Like

Awesome looking additions! Iselle is a phenomenal looking scaleless. All are gorgeous. You have a good eye…

1 Like

Surakos just shed and was looking good, so I grabbed a quick video.

5 Likes