Stolen Ball Pythons [UK]

STOLEN ANIMALS HELP!!

Over the weekend DKRoyalPythons (Kevin Townsend) house was broken into!!!

He needs our help to find any info on who did this!!!

Below is a list of animals that went missing, also around 200 frozen multis/asf went too.

PLEASE HELP!

I was broken into this weekend.My house and my collection ransacked.
Below is a list of the animals taken.The police are involved and footage from neighbours cctv taken.
Please help me get this viral and make these too hot to handle.
Cash reward for any information leading to the return of these animals or where abouts.

1.0 pastel spotnose clown 200g
0.1 clown 1800g
1.0 redstripe yb 700g
1.0 pin pied 800g
0.1 enchi desert ghost 1000g
0.1 lemonblast desert ghost 2000g
1.0 leopard ivory 200g
0.1 pastel ivory 300g
0.1 firefly ivory 300g
0.1 leopard super phantom 200g
2.0 hurricane specter het clown 700g 800g
0.1 leopard hurricane pastel enchi yb 1000g
0.1 hurricane enchi specter 500g
1.0 lesser pastel clown 700g

ALL WEIGHTS ARE ESTIMATES

Calling on the whole community to keep their ears and eyes open. It’s in all our interests to let thieves know we’re not an easy target and we stand together. Any information please contact Kevin @dkroyalpythons :pray:

MorphMarket : https://www.morphmarket.com/stores/covkev
Facebook: Redirecting...
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dkroyalpythons

News source: Stolen snakes: Police hunt burglar who packed 15 royal pythons into wheeled holdall and made off through cemetery in Warwickshire | UK News | Sky News

14 Likes

Oh, how awful :cry:. Whoever did this needs to be found and to pay for his/her actions, I can only hope the animals are in good care and are found soon.

7 Likes

This is terrible! Unfortunately it’s not the first time reptiles have been stolen. I’d love to try to help, what’s the general area that this was? I can try to keep my eyes peeled on Craigslist and other selling sites.

7 Likes

I had the same thing happen to me almost 2 years ago. Call all local shelters and let them know so if In the event they are dumped there you will know. Also, look on Craigslist or any other place for local sales because sometimes people will flip what they steal. You also didn’t mention what state or city you are in, that could help narrow the search. I hope you find your animals because I know the feeling and it hurts to have your hard work and investments taken like that.

9 Likes

Happened in the UK, it’s been reported on the news and shared on social media platforms. The whole community being aware will hopefully lead to their safe return :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

Thats terrible…Poor guy.
I have been wondering about this threat for a while.
Steeling dogs is massive in the UK for the thousands they have recently gone up to in price.
Snakes can be worth that kind of money and eiser to steel. They also wont make a noise while being stolen.
Personally I prefer to keep quite on social media and, or at least play it down with the public about the amount and types of sake i have.
But I get others with more than me have use it to promote their animals.

5 Likes

Hey @jay01

Thank you for sharing this here, this is horrible.

Are these animals the same ones listed on his MM store? If so we can get the links added under each one on that list so people can see the individual animals.

4 Likes

This is just horrible, I read about it earlier today. I’m not one for social media and it’s not near my location but will still keep an eye out.

4 Likes

This breaks my heart.

4 Likes

It’s cr*p!
He was on Balls2U back along, seems a lovely guy… :disappointed:
What’s wrong with people :rage:

5 Likes

If it hasn’t been done already inform as many pet shops as you can as well and other places that sell animals.

4 Likes

I believe a couple of the animals stolen were listed on mm, thanks for the suggestion I’ll let Kevin know :+1:

3 Likes

When he’s found, clothe him in rat underwear and lock him in a closet with multiple giant retics… i sometimes make up awful, but fitting, punishments for awful people :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

:rofl: Welcome to the community :rofl:

4 Likes

Welcome. I love you already :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Still looking for information to help return these animals to their owner👍

4 Likes

Any update?

1 Like

Unfortunately not at the moment :roll_eyes: but never say never​:wink::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes