Strange morph identification

So this has been a mystery for a while. A mate of mine acquired an odd looking spider (ready to lay) left outside a pet shop he used to work at, this was one of the offspring. We cannot work out what the hell is going on here. HELP!

2 Likes

The first snake looks like a lesser.

3 Likes

Exactly, but the strange alien heads, back stripe and the white waves up the sides, theres also some cloudy patches between the heads (sorry in colour blind) that doesnt really show up on camera.

I agree it has some unique markings. From my experience they can vary quite a bit I’m gonna stick with an aberrant lesser… If there were a second gene involved here, I would go with leopard.

1 Like

Definitely no spider in that first snake. Lesser/butter? Don’t think there is much else in it, but there could be? But no spider. I don’t know if the second snake is the one you are talking about? Or is it the third one?

1 Like

We’re thinking the same with butter/lesser. The last 4 pics are of the mother.

1 Like

Agree, I think lesser as well.

2 Likes

The father of the baby must have been butter/lesser because I don’t see any in the mom.

1 Like

This:

And this:

Are two completely different animals. And both of them are Butter (or Lesser, same gene/different name)

1 Like

Whoops yep your absolutely right brother and sister, just pulled the pictures off my phone was over run with snakes at the time when taking photos. I agree with butter/lesser. :+1:t3:

just been sent this, looks like hes going for the old reliable method of proving out.

2 Likes