Stumped? Been told BP, Cinny, HRA

Would anyone know what she is? Bought from a pet store with no information. Usually I wouldn’t buy from a store but she was on sale

5 Likes

Cinnamon all day!

4 Likes

I am inclined to say Cinny as well but I would not rule out the possibility of a high-expression HRA.

4 Likes

Idk why it uploaded so many extra pics on my other comment. Thank you.

I’m actually going to go with the unpopular opinion and say she’s HRA. Right when I saw your photos that’s what my eye jumped to.
I thinks she’s a very nice HRA.

5 Likes

This is her next to my cinny.

3 Likes

Yea from that side by side comparison I’m leaning even more towards HRA now.
Just doesn’t look like a Cinny to me.

2 Likes

Was the first set of pictures pictures of both of them? Because the first two pictures look like the cinnamon?

2 Likes

No just different lighting. The first set of pics I posted are all of her. The only one with my cinnamon in it is the very last pic I posted with them side by side

1 Like

I wish I could see them in person lol. Side by side I’m going to have to go with @mnroyals looks hra. The first two pictures scream cinnamon though lol. Nice either way!!! As long as your happy with it that’s all that matters!

Random side note your movie choice appears Suspect lol.

3 Likes

Lol I have a son and he loves paw patrol, and tbh with you she hasn’t missed a meal has never struck, Idk if I can post this here but I only paid 65 bucks for her and cost me a little bit to kill the mites from the pet store so yeah I’m happy with her she is truthfully one of my favorites

That’s the important part!!! The gargoyle complex is a major focal point of my breeding program!!! I have Black pastel,cinnamon, green pastel, Huffman, and enchi stuff! If you ever intend to breed in my opinion they are very versatile genes!!! And darker genes generally age better than the bright stuff!!!

1 Like

This is our first year breeding,
Pinstripe x banana
Pinstripe x fire
African import x normal
Candino x dh albino pied

We have some really stunning snakes that we are just waiting till 2022-23 to breed. Nothing to over the top because we are still fairly new at this but have plenty of support and help. And black pastel is one of my favorites it literally compliments everything.!

1 Like

Is it alright if I message you on here?

Well I want to wish you the best of luck!!! If there is ever anything I can help you with or questions I can answer don’t hesitate to ask!!!

1 Like

Any time!! We can talk paw patrol always game lol.

2 Likes

Looks like my black pastel.

2 Likes

Yours I agree is definitely black pastel! But if you compare yours to the cinny and hra you can definitely see the difference in the 3 genes. I like the black pastel gene the best it has the most contrast in color!

3 Likes

Fresh shed last night.

2 Likes

That looks awfully cinnamon lol. Was the snake in the blue in the side by side?

2 Likes