Sun day enrichment

Don’t you just love bringing your snakes out when it’s nice and warm!?:slight_smile:

19 Likes

Totally wishing it was warm enough here!

7 Likes

Oh no! Hoping for warm days to come to you soon!:slight_smile: Being hands on with them really is a joy!

7 Likes

I totally agree! I love seeing them explore our yard! Here’s my happy little guy last year

16 Likes

I love that perspective! It’s like seeing him from another snakes eyes! beautiful little pied:)

6 Likes

Awww thank you!!! I was sitting on the grass with him and I loved how he just interacted with his surroundings, happened to catch him qt just the right moment. He is my favorite, he is such a sweet little dude with a chill disposition. His name is “Oro,” or “Goldy” in English :blush:

6 Likes

Raining here, but your bp looks great! Natural sunlight always looks so good in pics!

5 Likes

Kaluha enjoyed some sun and green grass a few days ago!

12 Likes

Oro is a fantastic name I like that one!:slight_smile: Never heard it before!

4 Likes

Thank you! Natural sunlight truly is the best!

5 Likes

Kaluha definitely seems to be enjoying taking in those sun rays! Thats a beautiful boa their square shaped saddles are awesome!

6 Likes

Thank you! Even though she is not as big as a red tail she is too long and heavy for me to handle myself. I didn’t think I was going to be able to get her back in the house much less her enclosure. She is 5 years old and has the disposition of a puppy dog. I can rub hardtop and bottom. She is my baby. :snake::blush:

7 Likes

Thats one big legless puppy! I think its great that you’ve now spent enough time with your snake that theyre so nice and calm! My big retic is the same way just not the little ones I havent been able to give the time to. Small interactions really do matter!

6 Likes

I had some of mine out to enjoy the yard not long ago. A couple wanted to do their exploring along more of a vertical plane.

15 Likes

That’s crazy! Great pictures and beautiful snakes! :+1::snake::heart:

5 Likes

Thanks. I love all the pics on this thread. Seeing the animals enjoying the outdoors is always a joy.

6 Likes

Miss Fenix and Delphi enjoying some sunshine

12 Likes

Seeing that snake use the brickwork looks so cool!!

5 Likes

Thats the perfect perspective to get when theyre slithering through the grass! I need to get some from that perspective! Beautiful snakes!:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thats a beautiful ball python! Love taking the snakes outside

12 Likes