Super Blade or Blade?

Hey everyone so my last clutch of the season has hatched, and the little ones have all finally crawled out of their eggs. I’m scratching my head on two of them. The pastel I’m thinking is a pastel super blade. The baby it is resting it’s head on I’m thinking is a super blade as well. The other two I’m not sure on. I’m leaning towards super blade on the bottom left one, and a really nice blade for the top right one… What do you guys and gals think ?
Pairing was Blade Clown possible Super Blade Clown to Pastel Blade 100% het Clown.

5 Likes

Blade is always hard to identify between super or single. In this case I believe the pastel is single blade not super since it still has some black dots where alien heads were and lacks blushing on the black dorsal. I think since pastel messes with pattern often times it may be making it look different than the other blades. I would definitely keep it to prove It out super along with the second one you described. I do believe the second one is super since it is not pastel and doesn’t appear to have leftover pattern dots or specs. The others are single blade. Just my two cents! Hope this helps a bit!

1 Like

I agree it is a difficult one to ID. I’m planning on keeping the pastel as a holdback cause she is a bit more reduced than her mom which is a pastel blade het clown. The top left girl just looks so different compared to the others in the clutch. So much brighter, and cleaner. The bottom left had me scratching my head. The top right one I was pretty sure was a blade. Thank you so much !!!

You definitely have 2 blades and what looks like a pastel super blade… I’d need a better picture of the top left. 3 are blade, the one that is extended is a pastel super blade. Bottom left is an exceptional blade, but I don’t think it’s a super.

3 Likes

Thank you. I’ll grab a better picture of just that one laid out. Bottom left one definitely had me scratching my head.

1 Like

Here is a picture of the girl who I’m questioning is a super blade or not I’m leaning towards she is the super.

3 Likes

Very nice clutch!!!

1 Like

@scosta56 I still don’t believe she is a super. Supers are unmistakeable once you see them. Here is mine:

After seeing your super your right the bands are much thicker. Her’s aren’t nearly that wide. Thank you !

1 Like

No problem! I’m still pretty certain that the pastel is a super blade. So you did get some really nice stuff out of that clutch. And those blades are really really nice

1 Like

Appreciate it very much. Missed on clowns, but I’ll definitely take some really nice quality blade stuff. Always next fall. Paid a pretty penny buying a quality clown project from ebn really nice to see, and hear from others that the blades are top quality.

1 Like

Super blade :blush:

2 Likes