Super cinnamon pied?

Hi all. Seems that there are many people talking about several genes that can produce pandas, like black pastel, cinnamon and mahogany and the issues surrounding the first two. I was just wondering if it’s really possible to produce a panda with the cinnamon gene. As in, true black patches. Has anyone done it? Can you post pictures? Thanks! :smiley:

3 Likes

They actually come out all white.

3 Likes

A Suma Pied is not a Panda, though it may look like one. It is it’s own unique combo and is not related to the Black complex.

3 Likes

It is also worth noting that super mahogany has no issues with deformed/kinked offspring or other heath issues, and is a safe combo to work with.

7 Likes

I appreciate the info on the mahogany, especially the fact that it has no deformities. However, I’d like to know if anyone has achieved an actual panda pied with the Cinnamon.

You can’t. They are labeled as white panda pieds because like @saleengrinch mentioned they come out all white. Only way to get a panda pied is with a super black pastel pied.

6 Likes

I have produced a few Super Cinny Pieds and few Silver Bullet Pieds. Most are all white but I’ve hatched many with a little bit of color.
Super Cinny(possibly more)

Super Cinny (possibly more)

Silver Bullet

Banana Silver Bullet

Urban Camo I believe.

Super Cinny

And how about one of those Sumas?

13 Likes

Wow! Really gorgeous looking snakes! :star_struck:

1 Like

oh my goodness, I am in love with the one with the little patch over his eye

3 Likes