Super form of ball python morph odds

If you’re trying to go get a super form of a morph does double the odds than just getting not the super form. Plus if you’re trying to get 7 different super forms of different morphs with 2 incomplete dominance morphs what be the odds to get all the super forms of all the different morphs and the 2 incomplete dominance morphs into one ball python

2 Likes

I don’t exactly under what you’re trying to ask here, but I would suggest using a morph calculator to calculate the exact odds of which offspring you can get from a breeding pair

3 Likes

I mean does trying for a super form of a morph double the odds than just trying to get the one copy of the incomplete dominance morph

1 Like

It depends on the parents:

Super x Super

Super x Single Copy

Super x Normal

Single Copy x Single Copy

These may help.

2 Likes

Rereading, i feel like you may be a little muddled up…

So, a “super” is the homozygous form (2 copies) of dominant and incomplete dominant traits.

1/16384 (not 0%) on all 7 supers from single copy parents

2 Likes

What would be the odds for the 7 supers from single copy parents plus one single copy of two different incomplete dominance morphs but not super form all one snake. So 7 supers and 2 incomplete dominance morphs not supers

So for example:

Parent 1 -
Mojave
Pastel
Banana
Yellow Belly
Lace
Acid
GHI
Bongo
Black Pastel

X

Parent 2 -
Mojave
Pastel
Banana
Yellow Belly
Lace
Acid
GHI

You want to get a:
Super GHI
Super Acid
Super Banana
Super Lace
Blue Eyed Lucy (Moj Moj)
Super Pastel
Super Yellow Belly
Bongo
Black Pastel

…?

1/65536

4 Likes

Can anyone actually imagine how amazing it would feel to hit a female with this combo the very first time they produced? I would literally try to do the worm :rofl:.

7 Likes

Hunger Games Odds GIF

6 Likes

I think you have a better chance at two consecutive holes in one :golf:

4 Likes

This has happened before for me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Would I rather hatch… or win the lotto? XD;

Tough choice!

3 Likes

Thank you so much

2 Likes