Super Orange Dream Blade

Anyone have a Super Orange Dream blade they care to share a photo of? I think i hatched one but i cant find photos anywhere and with all the OD blade stuff that had been done, there is no way it hasnt been done. He has to come out of the egg,.but it would be nice to have has a reference. Pairing was OD het clown to OD Blade Het Clown. Photo just because

8 Likes

Great color! I can’t wait to see it out! Tell ‘em to quit being shy so we can see the whole snake already! I don’t have any experience with blade so other then looking even more reduced than a super od I wouldn’t know how it would look.

4 Likes

I am not sure we are ready for this one. SHE is out of the egg. Definitely a holdback and she is right up there with desert ghost in the prettiest things i have ever hatched.

Super Orange Dream possible Blade 66% het clown

8 Likes

Very pretty! The contrast is amazing, nice head stamp as well! I really like this, and being poss het for clown and possibly blade as well is a huge bonus on such a great looking animal! Nice job, would love to see pics when she is a little older too!

4 Likes

Incredible looking snake, congratulations! I really hope she proves out as clown for you

5 Likes