Super Shatter?

I’ve been doing some research on the Shatter gene, and noticed I haven’t seen much of a super shatter. Does anyone know if they’ve been made?

1 Like

They have been made and one has sold on the marketplace here. If you’re wondering more about it you could message the breeder and inquire. It’s not on wobp but it has been made.

2 Likes

Good job on the linking LOL :joy:

1 Like

I have seen that animal. So the question I was really trying to get across was why haven’t there been more supers? All the years that this gene has been around and there’s only ever been one super shatter?

3 Likes

Lots of reasons…

Nobody has seen any dazzling combos (yet)
The breeder(s) working with it have not promoted it well or at all
It isn’t being worked by the breeders that drive the market forces (Have you seen a JKR video on Shatter?)
Could be that the mutation has issues/defects?

Also I have found that very few people will set out on a project with the strict intent of making a Super…it seems to me that Supers are byproducts of a clutch that was produced on the way to a more complex combo.

3 Likes

Those all make sense. Some supers look amazing to me though and supers are a great way to make sure you get the combo odds you want. Lol. I believe shatter is a vault of untapped potential.

2 Likes

I don’t know a whole lot about it but I agree, I’m going to start looking into it. The super form especially, I think it looks like the pixel morph.

2 Likes