Tarantula Beauty

My adult female Chiliean Rose, Philly.
I think she is adorable, even when she was upside down to molt; look at those fangs!

13 Likes

Beautiful spider. I love tarantulas! Those fangs are great!

3 Likes

Great pic of the foot. I have a super little sling rose and I can’t wait for it to get some size to it

4 Likes

Thank you! Luckily she is very sweet so those fangs are for poor crickets only!

4 Likes

Their little cat paws are so cute!

4 Likes

I had a male many years ago that was very very tame. He’s climb out of his enclosure and hang out with me.

3 Likes

That’s so sweet!

3 Likes

I love the rose color she has!

3 Likes

She actually just molted and is even more colorful! She even has dark black fuzz on her toes that looks like boots!

5 Likes

9 Likes

Very beautiful! My sister is deathly afraid of spiders so no Ts for me sadly.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that Lumpy.

3 Likes

I feel that, my little brother is VERY wary when he gives her water on occasion.

2 Likes

I had no idea tarantulas had hooks on the ends of thier legs.

Not even jumping spiders? They are seriously the cutest spiders in existence.

Not even Lucas the spider?

3 Likes

Yeah, they will still freak her out. Actually, she just said it was mildly cute lol.

3 Likes

So you can get a jumping spider. :rofl:

3 Likes

Ill take that :heart: :spider:it’s hard to say no to cute faces.

3 Likes

I probably will lol :joy:. I am trying to hint that I am going to get a deathstalker and that is getting some traction. I am probably going to build a rimless glass desert themed enclosure with blackout tint on the back and 35% tint on the sides.

3 Likes

That would be awesome! Also, if you’re trying to convince someone to let you get a deathstalker use a different name like the scientific name or its other names (like palestine yellow scorpion or omdurman scorpion). If someone’s hesitant about scorpions, deathstalker isn’t what they want to hear. :rofl:

3 Likes