Tell me your favorite morph!

My favorite combo would be lightning pied followed closely by a cinnamon dark knight. Lightnings are what got us in to snakes after many years away and the cinny dark knight is just mind blowing, hoping to produce one this year. For single gene I would probably pick sugar.

Here is a picture of one of my males. I prefer the mid/low white pieds.

9 Likes

I would say I love what @biologicalcanvas is doing with Dreamsicles personality so I will say one of him pastel Dreams.

4 Likes

Mojave Pied

5 Likes

That is awesome! I love it! Super pretty morph

1 Like

Thats a pretty one.

3 Likes

I totally agree! That’s one of my favorite bp morphs next to urban camo, Suma, and silver bullet.

I would definitely be working to have one by now if i hadn’t such a taste for variety.

3 Likes

This is a challenge. Pretty much anything low white pied. I would love to see a blackhead suma pied. As for codoms, I like what leopard and enchi do to patterns. But the combo that has me dreaming is DG Ax Clown!

With cornsnakes I’ve always liked the line bred Okeetees (Love, Abbott) and sunkissed lavender.

4 Likes

There are so many but I’m always drawn to GHI anything. And definitely banana mojave hypo. Here is my boy Ziggy

7 Likes

He is so cute!:blush::star_struck::face_holding_back_tears::snake:

2 Likes

Wow! Very nice BP! :heart::blush:

1 Like

Thanks :blush:. At times he has the prettiest smokey purple-ish gray color to him

2 Likes

@osbornereptiles gonna need some deets on these beauties :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I want the banana pied… but I know I’m too broke to get it.:sob::pensive:

2 Likes
  1. Pied het Ghost from my “melt” ghost line.

2. Sandblast Pastel Pied

3. Banana Enchi Pied

4. Sandblast Pastave Pied

4 Likes

Where might one find more pics of the “melt” ghost line? Sounds cool and I love me some hypo.

3 Likes

Already working on those Suma BH Pieds and taking it a step further.:sunglasses:
Mahogany BH Pied

Hatched some new Urban Camo projects this year with some het Clown genetics and some Bongo OD.

Going to have to keep this one to see what we have.

8 Likes

Welcome to the community! I am working on a java suma pied project (a couple years out) but bh suma or bp suma pied would be rad. I would really like to work acid/confusion in to that mix as well, Im a sucker for the really dark stuff.

4 Likes

These are the “melts” I hatched from a long-term project. The adult female pictured popped up in 2017 and we proved her out in 2021 by hatching 1.1 just like her. Hopefully we will see good results this year from melt x melt.

6 Likes

She is gorgeous! I love the melty look to her!

2 Likes

I’ll take one please :pray::heart: those are incredible

2 Likes