Thanksgiving baby and some day gecko photos

Had a pair of crimson phelsuma grandis hatch on thanksgiving day! Went around and got a bunch of photos too

Grow out enclosure

Many day gecks <3 Plus a painting I did of one of my babies

8 Likes

Those pictures are amazing and what a bunch of little cuties! The one with his/her head upside down should be entered in a potm MM contest! :lizard::frog::snake:

3 Likes

Aw i would love to do that! I love photographing these guys <3

2 Likes

You have a lot of cuties to work with too. Keep sharing! :blush::wink::lizard::frog::snake::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Awesome pics! I love geckos. I hope to get one of these in the future. Keep the pics coming :blush:

1 Like

You make me want day geckos! Just looking at them makes me smile.

1 Like

Day geckos are my focus currently. I absolutely love them. Such personalities and great display animals. Not good for holding since they will shred their own skin of they feel upset enough. But with some incredibly patient training and the right temperaments they can learn to trust you.

1 Like

Wasnt sure if i should make a new topic or not but heres more photos I took during feeding time <3

7 Likes

I just love these geckos. Awesome pics

3 Likes

We have a pair of crimson grandis now and they really are awesome creatures! The intelligence in their eyes is amazing. They are super smart. We do have plans to add many different types of day geckos.

3 Likes

These boogers are too smart sometimes! But man i love them. Caught this guy starin at me across the room. He’s my first one from like 5 years ago.

7 Likes

Our female adult is at my wife’s work place. And she will jump from the back glass to the front glass when the boss lady comes to see her!

2 Likes

Had a new hatchling today, got to compare it with the oldest of my Phelsuma laticauda Hawaiian Blues <3

6 Likes

Oh my goodness! I didn’t realize how small laticauda were!

What species do you keep? I think I spy P. ornata… I’d love to get into day geckos at some point myself!

1 Like

I still envision a wall of enclosures that have nothing but various (all) day geckos varieties in them!

2 Likes

I acctually misspoke and not sure how to edit my comment! Its the oldest of my babies at 2 montha old. The adults are bigger. Oops aa

I keep many species! Def ornata in there haha. Ill reply with a copy paste of my list :slight_smile:

1 Like

P. Crimson and blue blood grandis, P. laticauda hawaiian blue, P. ornata, l. kimhowelli, P. quadriocellata, P. borbonica mater, P cepediana, P standingi, l. williamsi, P. klemmeri. P. madagascariensis madagascariensis

On the lookout for more. I really want to focus in on these guys. I love them

2 Likes

I got a commission to paint someones gecko! I love them

2 Likes

Aaawwwww! The little guy sitting on the leaf and looking over is way too dangerously cute! He’s like “Hey dude, don’t you see me up here? Feed me! I’m hungry!” Way way too cute! :lizard::sunglasses::+1:

1 Like