The ‘Blue Ghost’ Project

Here is my blue ghost pinstripe female. She was bred to a GHI mojave male and laid 11 eggs, due to hatch in less than 2 weeks. For more info and to see more frequent updates check out my Instagram

141 Likes

Pretty incredible looking! Thanks for sharing.

8 Likes

Amazing, good looking clutch too

4 Likes

How do you make a blue ghost

7 Likes

Thanks! Really hoping I can reproduce it

5 Likes

She was a random mutation from an orange ghost, haven’t reproduced it yet

9 Likes

I couldn’t believe how many eggs I got! This is my first clutch ever, along with a pewter x ghi mojave a month after

5 Likes

Hope it proves out to be heritable! How did you get it in the first place (if this is your first clutch ever), did the color develop when it aged? I’d imagine you’d need a mortgage to pry that out of a breeders hands if it looked like that when you got her. That’s a winning lottery ticket if it proves out

6 Likes

She’s super cool looking! What did she look like as a hatchling?

3 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, Mark Petros has a blue ghost that looks identical to yours. Cool project for sure

1 Like

I think you are correct. I’ve seen something very similar to this on Mark’s page.

2 Likes

Wow! How stunning!

2 Likes

I worked on a project with a friend for about a year and housed his “Blue Ghost” for awhile getting her up to size. As a hatchling completely normal orange ghost. After several sheds and almost a year she was full on Blue just like this pinstripe “blue” ghost.

3 Likes

Just started following you on ig…DEFINITELY INTERESTED

2 Likes

From what I heard the blue ghost from mark petros passed away, but bbr exotics is working with a similar animal

1 Like

I bough her very cheap as an adult, supposedly she was born that way but from what I’ve heard it’s more likely that she changed colour over time

1 Like

Thanks! What’s your Instagram name?

1 Like

I bought her as an adult

Very interesting, who was your friend? Might know them

Thank you!