The ‘Blue Ghost’ Project

I got it from a local breeder who bought her wholesale, I don’t have a Facebook for my reptiles but I have an Instagram @8_ball_exotics

I hope to make more in a few years :slight_smile:

Would you be able to send me a picture of his here or on Instagram? Or link his Instagram page? Thanks

This is his blue steel from Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/BdQ9kN8Fb9i/?igshid=

These are pictures of one of the babies that one produced. You can see the progress of the change as it aged.

And a side by side

19 Likes

Garrick DeMeyer and I produced a female blue ghost that is doing well. I picked out hets in some Enchi het hypo blue ghost . The markers are strong in this particular morph and I’m sure we will see some good blue ghost reproduction .

That’s very helpful, thank you!

Haha I don’t have any produced but might have some up for sale in a year or two, if it turns out to be genetic

Really wow and also what would be the price for one $80,000 was kinda a joke im a broke reptile breeder

I just saw a blue on @46and2reptiles on IG pretty sweet project.

Yeah of course but they will still be available fairly soon if it proves out lol

Yeah that’s the blue ghost from @bbr_exotics_, really awesome animal

nice lol sorry

ok thanks you are amazin at your job

Nice looking girl, It is definitely polygenetic right? You should be able to make more by putting offspring back to mom

Yeah I’m making hets this year so I keep it pure, definitely polygenic

Haha thanks, I really just got lucky with this animal

1 Like

Cut a clutch with some really nice blue ghost het combos today.

15 Likes

I can’t wait to see what comes of this.

1 Like

Omg she is unreal!!! That blows my mind that she changed colors like that…wow…I am blown away. :100::heavy_dollar_sign::fire:

You can check out my insta, I have all these posted and listed everything that hatched out, and I’ll do more frequent updates there