The dream just got real. Super Special Super Enchi Power!

Gorgeous snake!!

1 Like

These two are outstanding! What a beautiful combo! :heart::pray:t2:

1 Like

YES! We need to be treating co-doms as recessives, and making more doubles, and triple supers! Best example I know is the Super GHI Super Pastel het Red. from Python Pirat. I really think there’s a lot of hidden treasures be waiting to be discovered. This is the proof.

5 Likes

This is insane. Congrats on this killer snake! Blown away…!

1 Like

Made me pur like a kitten

3 Likes

Absolutely stunning wow!! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

THAT AINT REAL…LOL…How many times have you said that to yourself looking at that fine piece of living art

3 Likes

I will say this much:

You have a certain idea, when setting out planning these project (obviously, otherwise you wouldn’t start them), but seeing these animals come to life… with colours so outragous and so much better than you had hoped for: is quite something else.
What makes it even more of a challange is the fact: that you hardly find anything to compare these animals to, as very little has been done with this project, which unfortunately is the case with many projects.
Overall: I can’t wait to see what else we can do here. I just hope more people will find the balls to stick to their projects, even if it does take time. :v::wink:

4 Likes

can you contact me please?

You should call this the super saiyan…

3 Likes

wow this is SERIOUSLY impressive!!! love the side by side comparison!! really shows the colors the super super has!!! <3

2 Likes

I found a few older pictures of mum today. She’s now confirmed to be Super Special Enchi Yellow Belly! I had her in the baby tower for holding, whilst cleaning her tub,… and she used it to practice her mountaineering-skills.

Uploading: DSC_6710.JPG…

Enjoy:

20 Likes

She is the most impressive snake in your collection!:heart_eyes::pray:t2:

2 Likes

They are really impressive martin.

1 Like

The babies are beautiful but this big girl is even more stunning. I know I say “I want one” about every snake but…

I want one lol.

3 Likes

Happy…, growing…, and shining in the dark.

23 Likes

I’ll try and do an update on the double Super tonight. He just shed, and his orange… is off the chart.

4 Likes

please do! Congrats

1 Like

Please keep posting! :+1:t2:

Love the updates!!