The girl I picked them up from couldn't tell me anything about the snakes or the breeder

Thank you. They’ve already started to improve. And I have the same goal. Their is a new shop where I stay that has a very respectable owner that I’ll in contact with. These two new ones would make beautiful hatchlings in my opinion.

2 Likes

Note they will only be making hypos and normals. Additionally you also have to check if they’re male and female. I hope it works out good for you :grin:.

1 Like

Even so they’ll still be nice looking :laughing: truthfully I haven’t seen one as dark as the little one.

2 Likes

Beautiful boas! The lighter looks similar to a hypo Aztec.

4 Likes

I definitely agree with you that it could be aztec, before suggesting it I would probably want better pictures though.

If @nickmeares1 could get some better pictures of the lighter ones pattern that would be helpful

2 Likes

Try these out @lumpy

3 Likes

What do you think of the updated pictures? I think that it looks like hypo aztec.

2 Likes

Compared to the other hypo Aztecs they look very similar

3 Likes

2 Likes

Looks great

1 Like

I agree with hypo aztec.

2 Likes

Then he got a nice hytec and normal :grin:

3 Likes

The normal is some sort of Central American variety (impossible to determine for sure which). And I agree the hypo looks to be aztec as well. I remember walking through NARBC and attempting to get in on the aztec project early on but the originator was firm at 10k.

Cool boas, glad to hear they’re in good hands and on the road to recovery!

4 Likes

I’m thinking the darker one might have motley in there. They’re definitely a bit skinny, glad there in the hands of someone who’ll care more and take care of them better.

3 Likes

Top looks normal bottom looks like a hypo

Yes the bottom is hypo but the pattern has lost the bow tie look, giving the impression that the boa is a hytec

2 Likes

I agree, the first has a central american/Nicaraguan look to it.

1 Like

Definitely 100% agree that it is a normal with Nicaraguan blood

Check this beautiful specimen @lumpy

5 Likes

Is that yours? She is very pretty :grin:.

1 Like