The last one out

16 Likes

Looks to red to be straight Anery… Ghost or strawberry maybe? Love trying to guess corn morphs on newborns. Colors are so much more vivid than sub adults/adults.

1 Like

Ghost bloodred this last one. Had some lovely platinum and hypo platinums in this clutch too and strait anery

1 Like

Would honeslty love to see pics of the entire clutch. The variety within same morphs is always a joy to see.

And hey! I was almost right with the Ghost guess! I’m getting sorta better lol

2 Likes

1st time female first clutch 5 eggs viable. Dropped a smaller 2nd clutch 2 eggs viable. I usually stick to known genetics but went with a female I bred and a male I acquired. A nice suprised. I usually only breed lavender combos these days too

3 Likes

Such a beautiful picture. If you photograph the rest of the clutch it would make a beautiful calender or coffee table book. Maybe it could help muggles appreciate snakes.

2 Likes

Ha ha I am pretty sure that is a Harry Potter reference. If not, no clue what a muggle is. :man_mage:t2:

2 Likes

Yes it is.:grin: Muggles are the nonmagical people or in this case nonsnake keepers.
Seriously, people who fear snakes may never have seen how beautiful they can be. A beautiful picture can lead to curiosity that may lead to the person learning to appreciate snakes, bugs, lizards…

3 Likes

@akmorphs is a good example of that.

She was terrified of snakes, seen a YouTube video from Brian Barczyk and ended up at a expo a few weeks later to purchase her first ever snake.

What we don’t understand, we fear. What we fear, we judge as evil.

5 Likes

In my defense, I was handed a snake (Penny the banana) and was terrified of him.
I didn’t know how to say “no” to the Wilbanks guys, so I said “I’ll take him”.

That’s how I ended up with a snake. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes