Please fill the below form out to the best of your ability. Answers do not need to be lengthy. If appropriate you may forward this request to someone who is more able to supply the answers.
Species: Ball Python
Name of Gene: Lucifer
First produced by whom: NERD
Year First Produced:
**Genetics Type (Incdom/Codom/Recessive/Polygenic/etc):**Incdom
In complex with other genes?: Yes (Black Eyed Leucistic)
Other names/aliases for it?:
Appearance; What it does/looks like?
- Head: Very blushed, cream color head
- Body: Very light cream color look. Typically very clean - notably less speckling than other genes in this complex
- Belly: Nothing out of the ordinary
- Tail: Nothing out of the ordinary
Related Genes: Fire, Lemonback
Proven: To what degree it is proven out to not just be polygenic? Proven Super
Unique: Why do you believe this is a new morph and not an existing one? I believe Lucifer has enough differences to be noted separately from the other fire traits - as well as knowing that the super form tends to not have the big yellow blotches found in Super Fire BELs
Problems: Any problems? No
History: The history behind its discovery?
Disagreement or Controversy: Another way to make a white snake LOL
References here on the community:
- At least one link to community discussion (ie forums) to demonstrate community acceptance
- Link to WOBP if one exists. Lucifer - Morph List - World of Ball Pythons
- Links to the wider web.
Please attach at least 3 photos you have rights to which you are granting to be used on MorphMarket.