The New Set-Up

The hognoses got enclosure upgrades a few days ago. When I first got into hognoses, I started off with PVC enclosures. As the collection grew, I invested in rack systems. With my recent downsize, I switched back to (mostly) PVC displays. There was a bit of a miscalculation and I’m short a few displays, but they’re on their way :slight_smile: and there is a VE-6 rack with grow-outs not pictured.

17 Likes

What a beautiful snake room! @elementalherps I love the look of everything :heart:

4 Likes

That looks great. Now we need some pictures of what’s inside. :grin: :rofl: What rack do you have on the far left?

3 Likes

Beautiful setup. Something awesome about an organized collection like this.

4 Likes

Thanks Riley! I must admit, I’m pretty happy with how they look as well :slight_smile:

Thanks Riley (I sound like a broken record). The racks on the left are my hatchling ones, made to fit Interdesign bins

Here’s a quick shot of Cindy Lou exploring her enclosure

Thank you Randall :slight_smile: I’d been wanting to bite the bullet and get the hognoses in larger enclosures for awhile now. It’s really enjoyable watching them explore and have the ability to stretch out

6 Likes

Where did you order your enclosures from? I’ve been looking around for a while and it’s hard to find setups that will also be able to have light/heat

I ordered them from Cornel’s World in Alberta (Canada). I specifically wanted the bend edge style ones, not the flat pack ones you have to assemble.

1 Like