The Rat Snake category needs major fixing

This is one that has been bugging me for a while, but I think it’s time the Rat Snake category gets cleaned up, as it’s a mess.

The main issue is the “Other” category, and breeders who should very much know better failing to properly label their animals. There are a large number of improperly categorized P. obsoletus & O. taeniura listed under this “trait”.

Not only that, but there are other species that do not have their own separate trait, which comprise far larger numbers than others that do. I’d love to see “traits” added for P. emoryi, E. schrenckii, and E. carinata, as they’ve got quite a few listings these days.

I know there’s a whole heck of a lot going on behind the scenes right now with changes and things, but it’d be much appreciated if this could be considered.

10 Likes

We will be doing a HUGE category upgrade soon, which will see the number of categories exploding. I don’t know exactly how soon, as it depends if things continue going smoothly, but we are a good chunk of the way into it :blush:

4 Likes

Awesome, so glad to hear this is part of the overhaul! You guys rock, as usual!

2 Likes