The sketch project

The original Sketch Clown was purchased from a pet store.

Bred to this pastel female in order to find out what’s going on with the Sketch Clown

Turns out she’s het clown and we reproduced the Sketch clown. Sketch seems to be a granite type morph.

Feedback Appreciated

15 Likes

I’d say you have something going on. The original is definitely different looking. Definitely something worth messing around with in my opinion. Super neat!

@smdavis92 Did you hatch out any non clown versions suspected to contain the gene?

4 Likes

@saleengrinch I did hatch out a few interesting non clown animals

1 Like

I think you commented on my intagram post about my funky clown previously. It might be the same thing I have going on (carbon maybe?). I’ve also seen posts of something similar on facebook groups as well, so I’m thinking it’s something not new, but rather a subtle morph that has pretty variable expression and may be lurking in a number of clown lines

6 Likes

@chesterhf since there’s no possible way for me to track it to any lineage we’re working the project under the name sketch. If it is compatible with other genes like carbon, we hope to prove that in the future.

2 Likes

I think given it’s not from an imported animal I think odds are it’s probably a line of a gene that is already established.

6 Likes

Thanks for all the feedback! We will keep all of it mind as we continue to work the Sketch project! Follow jackpotpythons on Instagram to get all the Sketch project updates!

Sketch clown updates

I will update when clutch 2 sheds

6 Likes

Newest clutch of Sketch clowns

And compared to the first Sketch clown produced this season

6 Likes

Sketch Project Update
After few sheds this is what the animals look like

4 Likes

Sketch 100% het Clown

Here’s we believe is the sketch gene isolated. The offspring seem to brighten with each shed.

Recent picture followed by picture after first shed

1 Like

More progression photos of the Sketch Clowns

6 Likes

More progress pictures

5 Likes

6 Likes