These boys are sizzling 🌞

2.0 Female Maker Banana Cypress Pastel Clowns :scream_cat: Also have a female not pictured.

26 Likes

Those colors are insane ! Beautiful animals to say the least.

12 Likes

So much color! It is making me want sunglasses :wink:.

12 Likes

Fantastic looking snakes right there!

10 Likes

Excellent looking clowns! I like the extreme blushing even on the dorsal, the busy wacky pattern! The colors look so good on them! Congratulations with them!

10 Likes

What a handsome set of morphs together. A handful of little firebrands. I’m not super familiar with cypress but these make it looks like a fun morph to work with.

I’m relatively new to the hobby, so forgive me if this is a dumb question-- what is β€œfemale maker” in this context?

9 Likes

Thanks! Banana is a sex linked gene so male Bananas can either be male makers where about 90% of bananas they produce will be males and all the non bananas will 90% be females and female makers which do the same in the other order. There are some videos on youtube that go more into depth about what it means and how it works :+1:

8 Likes

Those guys are absolutely jaw dropping! @lumpy said they make him want sunglasses. Well they make ME want one of them…… or both! lol! :blush:

7 Likes

Im with caron, they want me make one! :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

That is so dang interesting, genetically speaking. Definitely going to do a YouTube deep dive about it, thank you.

7 Likes