They've started to shed

Finally shedding out. I’m going to have a difficult time deciding what to keep.

17 Likes

Nice lot! I really like how clean and bright the sun glows are. The albino motley looks killer too!

9 Likes

Thanks!

Once they all shed ill have to get good photos of each one.

8 Likes

The 4th one (dark one) would be my definit holdback. What a stunning snake.

9 Likes

Love them! And yes definitely more pics!

7 Likes

They look amazing Randall! #3 & #4 would have to stay for sure. The albino motley looks like bella👍

6 Likes

Randall you truly produce DREAM snakes! But if it was me I’d go with 3 and 4 but I would gladly take ALL of them! Lol! :+1::blush:

4 Likes

So colorful! It’s going to be a hard decision on which you don’t keep!

4 Likes

I’ll have to get some outdoor photos when the opportunity arrises (have annoying nosy neighbors…grrr).
The top 5 are females

And these 6 are males. Only 1 left to shed (one of the albino motleys) but he’s working on it.

9 Likes

Such a mixed but outstanding clutch! You got the super dark motley female and the very bright albino motley male and the great markings and tail colors on some! All look so vibrant and healthy too. I get what you mean about neighbors, I don’t have any great pics of my retics outside for the same reason.

5 Likes

I really love that female motley. She is super nice :wink:.

4 Likes

Such beautiful babies! I think my favourites are the dark motley and the albino motley. The dark motley has such a beautiful, perfect pattern! But the sunglows are awfully nice too…

4 Likes

ALL of them are beauties! :heart::+1:

3 Likes

Awesome clutch Randy, congrats!

3 Likes

Nice looking, babies. I would keep females 2, 3, and 5. Males I would keep 4 and 5.

5 Likes

I just realized I’m defaulting to ball python language. My boa days sure are in the past, lol.

Awesome litter Randy! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I would take the Motley female lol :joy:

4 Likes

Was able to get a couple of the boys out for photos. I really need to find a convenient way to get photos outdoors (hauling them upstairs and keeping track of who I’m photographing can be a pain.)

10 Likes

The motley is of course outstanding! That tail alone! I am really digging the contrast though on the other! Very sharp, and colorful!

3 Likes