This is just for fun

This is just for fun. :grin: Does anyone know what this is? :thinking: I will tell you later with a better picture.

20231127_160920

10 Likes

A boa saddle?

8 Likes

Scales!! I win!:joy:

Seriously, because the different sized scales I am stumped, doesn’t look like head scales either! You got me!

7 Likes

This kind of looks like a crab’s belly. I’m holding myself back from googling an image to see if I’m right, but something about those plates along the top make me think crustacean.

8 Likes

Fish scales?

7 Likes

This is a picture of the under side of Aphrodite chin. The black scales kind of look like the shape of a sea turtle to me.

16 Likes

Crazy it does kinda look like a shell of a turtle under there! A lot more color than you would expect too! :+1:

8 Likes

Before I scrolled down and saw what the picture was of I was gonna say it looks like a close up of a tortoise leg…… albeit a weird color! :joy:

9 Likes

Would you believe me if I said I thought it was the underside of a boas chin??

Because you shouldn’t :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

At first I thought it was the end of the tail of a boa

8 Likes

You’re darn right I shouldn’t Thomas! :joy: Smartie! :rofl:

7 Likes

Ok, here is a new picture for everyone to check out. See if you can figure this one out. Good luck to everyone. :rofl:

20231206_103604

7 Likes

It can’t be teeth because that’s way too easy! Is it the underside of a snail or something that is creepy crawly and slimy? :joy:

5 Likes

some sort of fish teeth?

6 Likes

salmon teeth?

8 Likes

My thought was crested gecko crests lol!

5 Likes

Salmon teeth would be my guess also since I’ve seen Tom post pictures of him salmon fishing. At least I think it was him that was posting those.

7 Likes

Riley guessed it right. It is salmon teeth. Logal was very close as it is fish teeth.
I thought this one would have been hard, but I guess it was too easy.

7 Likes

Do another, do another!!:rofl:

5 Likes

Ah shoot I am late to the party. But I was wrong anyway. I guessed piranha teeth. Another please :blush:

6 Likes