Thoughts on morphs, new member here

Hi I’m new here and would like to introduce myself and my little friends, I’m karis and I have three leopard geckos and a pitbull mix who I’ve had for ten years. I’m the past I’ve had the pleasure of owning a bearded dragon, ball pythons, a boa, a giant white knee, scorpions and a green and blue iguana. I’d like to post some pics and get some opinions on what morphs our geckos are so here goes I was told this one was a green and tangerine,

This one a tangelo sunglow,

And a super snow,

There new homes

I look forward to hearing everyone thoughts.

10 Likes

Nice setups, those look really great! And yes, the identification on each of those geckos is correct.

2 Likes

Thank you, it always means alot to be told your setups are looking good. And thank you for your thoughts on morphs

3 Likes

Yup all of those morphs are correct!

1 Like

Your guys are beautiful!

And I am a super softy for pied Super Snow Eclipses- the little white legs and nose are just so cute!!

3 Likes

Super Snow Eclipses are my favorite too (which is why I bought a pair to produce more of them).

3 Likes

The tangelo and super snow are both my favourites, but your right the snows are just awesome

2 Likes

Hi :wave:t3: there, welcome to the community, I’m also new around here. But in the little time I’ve been here, it has definitely been fun and instructive, very healthy looking geckos, I’m also a breeder, started 5 years ago. I gotta say I love your setup, I just made a rack system with 6 10gal tanks for mines, I know 10gal isn’t enough but is gonna be an upgrade from regular plastic containers rack. :blush:. looking forward to see more of your content. And if you need more geckos let me know :joy:

1 Like