Today is moving day for some of my animals

I honestly hope i never have to move these ever again. I momentarily forget just how aggressive funnel web spiders can be, silly me. Not only are they fast af, they immediately go to threat pose but its even more nerve-wracking because she actively attempts to attack. She is definitely not afraid to use those fangs.

My Linothele Sericata is kinda fast but not aggressive like her next door neighbor.

I think i lost a few years off my life today when my Macrothele SP bolted out of the transfer cup and ran across the floor.

My Linothele Sericata is hard to spot, it blends in so well but it is on the left hand side ( look real close )

4 Likes

@spottedbull bro if you aren’t too afraid of hyper aggressive mygalomorphs then you would love these. They are beautiful for sure, i think you had said before that you had children around and this is one species id put in an enclosure with a lock. Im just glad that i won’t have to move her anymore. The deli cup was too cramped.

1 Like

Yeah I’m not tooo scared…well a little bit. But yeah I’m still wanting one really bad. I’m about to get a new book shelf system that has a locking front glass door, or buy a cheap one and install a glass door onto it. That will house all my inverts, especially the T’s and scorpions when I get those.

1 Like

Yes! That is a great idea. I live alone and don’t have anyone that goes into my enclosures so i don’t bother with locks but if i had children around i would definitely have locks. I’ve wanted a funnel web for so long im really happy that a connection came through. I hope you get the opportunity to get one, definitely wont disappoint!

1 Like