Tristripe Combos

Thought I’d share pics of a few of our Tristripes including the Lavender Albino Tristripe joint project with John Kennedy.

Please add your pics of Tristripes and combos and let’s showcase this awesome Morph!

27 Likes

Nice stuff.

I do not have any visuals yet but I am rasing up a 1.1 het pair that will hopefully be good to go next season.Looking forward to working it into some of my other projects

3 Likes

This is the nicest we have produced so far :blush::blush:

14 Likes

Awesome! Great example :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love tristripe stuff. So much more to do with it.

1 Like

Love these. Would like a visual female or male and female het.

1 Like

Adore the tri stripe combos!!

1 Like

Its refreshing to see breeders who try to maximize the 3 stripes…I’ve seen breeders who think they have the nicest Tristripes, but they look more like genetic black-backed ball pythons

3 Likes

That’s what it’s all about from my perspective, cleanest pattern that extends as far down the body as possible. Also loving the quadstripe - I think a number of traits in Tristripe combos will encourage the extra stripe.

2 Likes

That Lavender Albino tri-stripe is AMAZING!

1 Like

Pastel Tristripe 66% het Desert Ghost

12 Likes

I’ve been keeping reptiles for over ten years but I still don’t understand what the 1.0 or 0.1 or 1.1 means

1.0= 1male
0.1= 1 female
1.1= 1 male , 1 female

4 Likes

Okay, what about 0.0.1? I’ve seen that one a few times by different breeders.

0.0.1 means that the sex of the animal is unknown.

1 Like

That’s what I thought. But this picture still confuses me. (And the main reason why I ask, why separate the clowns if you dont know any of them?)

Good point. Not sure may be a typo.