Ultramel Morph

How does everybody feel about Ultramels? I recently purchased this female. I believe they are very underrated and hope to make some amazing combos in about 3 years! What are some of the best morphs to pair with the ultramel?

12 Likes

I love them❣
They’re a morph I’d love to get.
As for pairings, I’d like to see them with the darker morphs like cinnamon, black pastel and GHI.
Also congrats on getting your new little girl. :nerd_face::+1:

3 Likes

Thanks! And yeah I was think my first pairing will be with a black pastel and then I’ll have some hets to breed back to mama!!!

I always wanted to do axanthic ultramel! Or hypo ultramel. I did Carmel hypo years ago and they are amazing in person. So many things you can do with ultramel!!! Champagne ultramel is :fire: too!!!

4 Likes

Super Orange Dream, Clown :clown_face:, Mojave and Leopard are the ones I like the most.

3 Likes

Bamboo, Pinstripe, GHI, Spotnose, Black Pastel, Mojave, Spider, Leopard, ect. Anything that adds a crazy pattern to it! Plus when you add OD or YB it keeps it brighter longer. GHI ultramels are some of the best looking ball pythons in my opinion! A GHI OD Fire Ultramel would look insane!!

3 Likes

Add Desert Ghost, would make it even brighter wouldn’t it? Love desert ghost.

3 Likes

I really dont understand the bamboo ultramel thing. While I have never seen one in person, based on the photos I have seen it seems to me to ruin both genes. It looks like a washed out bland snake. Now this is just my opinion, everyone has their own likes but bamboo ultra is a combo I would never look to produce. I also think OD in ultramel is over rated. Now GHI, spot on right there!! thats a great combo. For me one area I focus my projects on is full dorsal striping and Im looking to move into that with Ultramel.

3 Likes

I love em my plain is to make ultramel cinnys and ultramel pieds!!

3 Likes

4 Likes